Monday, August 16, 2010

Shine On

Shine on, shine on harvest moon....you should be glad you're reading this and not having to listen to me sing...because I am a really bad singer. But back to the point of this post...I'm going to show you some layouts I made with Modern June's new template pack called Shine On and it is available at DSM. It is a fun set and it is CU/PU/S4H/S4O, and you can flip it, flop it, do anything you want to make it your own.

My first layout is of Cole and Danni, they were over for dinner, and he started picking on her and she wasn't taking any of his trash. It was so fun to watch because she was polite and poised and just kept tickling him and pushing him off the couch when he pushed her buttons. The kit I used is Happiness is... also by Modern June.

My second layout is Ms. Callie. The pictures were taken a couple of years ago, but I really love them. She has such a great smile, it just makes me smile. I used the kit Dusty Rose also my Kathy of Modern June.

So head over to DSM and pick up Shine On, it will be a great addition to your stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!