Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happiness Is...

Two days in a row...woohoo I'm on a roll, ok maybe it is more like the designers whose CTs I'm on are on a roll...hehehehe. Today I'm going to show a a great new kit by Modern June called Happiness Is and it is available at DSM and Scrapable. It is a warm fun loving kit will help you make the perfect LO's about your family, friends and life. Its filled with fun word art, sweet elements, and rich papers.

My first layout is photos of somethings that bring me lots and lots of happiness and that is my three fur babies Tucker, Cooper and Zoey. I love the the five ring frame and just had to use it. And what could be more perfect to fill it with than the sweet faces of love. Although right at this minute they are barking and driving me crazy (hehehe).

My second layout I did during a speed scrap. I don't think it was supposed to be a white space layout, but you know me that is what I like. The photos are of Tucker take on the 4th of July. I really had fun substituting in alpha words into the journaling, I had never done that before. But it is trick I will have to use again in the future.

Make sure you stop by DSM or Scrapable and pick up Happiness Is soon. I'll be back tomorrow with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!