I made progress last week, I actually completed a quilt. Yes, it was a small one, but I will take any progress at this point. It is funny how much finishing one little quilt spurred me to want to do more. I think I worked on something quilty every night this week, except Friday. And Friday I spent 4 hours driving to get Sharla and Hollywood and get home, so I was pretty tired.
Fabric Used this Week: 4.25 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 4.25 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Fabric for 2017: 4.25 yards used
I really need to get a couple of photos of my Big and Bold quilt. I've made all the 1/2 blocks, and matched them up into pairs for the blocks. There will be 20 blocks total on the quilt and I hope to get most of them done this week. I also hope to get the backing made for Sharla's Monkey quilt so that I can get it onto my long arm. I want to do one more before loading Mecca's king sized quilt.
Overall, I'm very happy with my progress so far this year. And since I don't like posts without pictures. Here is a picture of Marley on his new quilt.