Today is the last stash report for January and I'm happy to say that we made great progress this month. We had good numbers, but Sharla pushed to finish her January UFO yesterday, so the numbers got even better. So lets get to the numbers
Fabric Used this Week: 6 1/4 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 25 1/4 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Fabric for 2017: 25 1/4 yards used
Yes you read that right we have used just over 25 yards in January. I'm impressed. This week the adds to used are made up of two bee blocks, I showed one earlier this month but never counted the fabric used and the second one is my final block for Bee Hive 2016. Here is the second block.
Next I finished binding Sharla's Flirt/Jelly Roll'n quilt and that used just over 1/2 of yard of fabric. It was a bit of a challenge to bind because my new sewing area doesn't have much space to the right of my machine, but I got it done. I will have to move things around when I bind larger quilts.
And lastly Sharla's Ticklish/City Streets used 5 yards. It used most of a layer cake and then sashing. I think this one was picked out before Hollywood joined our lives, why else would she pick one that had so much white (hehehe). I'm only going to show a small section of it because the big reveal will be done next Friday.
I have been working on my February goal which is my Cross quilt, and Sharla pulled her February project last night to start working on it. I'm not sure we will finish either of them next week, but I'm hoping both will be finished soon. I really had hoped to get Mecca's quilt on the frame, but I'm still waiting on the narrower side clamps. So I'm not sure what is going on the long arm this week, but hopefully something. I will be linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times Sunday Stash. And I hope each of you has a wonderful week.