Ok I don't know what happened to January, it just was just gone. I guess when you are on the downhill slope of life you pick up speed. Even though it went by fast and we had a ton of things happening, I was able to finish my one main goal for January!!!! Yeah!!!
Sharla's Box Trot quilt is quilted, bound, washed and on her bed. She loves it. The colors are bright and cheery and it is really long so it makes a great snuggle quilt. Hollywood loves it too, he tries to get it first.
Now for my list of other projects I wanted to get done, I did ok.
1. Bee Blocks - all done and sent out early in the month.
2. Selfish Sewing - I will be posting about this tomorrow, but know I did get some done.
3. Ariella's memory quilt - the rows are pieced and about half of those are attached to another row. So some progress. I would have loved to quilt it this month, but I've been hobbled by a bad knee for about a week and getting not much done at all.
4. Finish Organizing current projects - A lot is done, but I have about one more bin to go.
5. Piece the back for Sharla's Norway quilt - sadly no progress here.
All in all I'm very happy with where I'm at for the month. My big goal is done and progress has been made on other. Now if I can just start feeling better and if Sharla can slow down on her doctor appointments I could get more done. But I know February is going to be tough, I think Sharla and/or I have a doctor's appointment every week, so my days off will be filled with more driving than sewing. Today I'm linking up with Heidi at Red Letter Quiltshttp://redletterquilts.blogspot.com/2016/01/omg-its-finished-party-january-2015.html.