Happy Thursday everyone, I hope you're having a wonderful week. I know I am. I have so many reasons to be thankful, but sometimes I forget to focus on those things. So this weekly post really helps me to remember the good things, big or small.
1. Blocks Done. Since I'm the queen of one of my bees, I only have to do blocks for one bee this month and they are done and I've completed more cross blocks. I have 10 cross blocks totally done about 15 more that are 2/3's done. I really like when things come together.
2. Sewing Machine Is Home. I picked up my sewing machine on Friday and it costed me nothing to get serviced. They service it once in the first year for free. It is running like a champ and I'm happy to have it back. I've also taken Sharla's into the shop to be serviced and it is ready to be picked up tomorrow.
3. An Extra Hours Sleep. Sharla was sick this morning so I didn't have to drive her to work. I'm sorry she was sick, but I was able to sleep and extra hour, and still feed the dogs, empty the dishwasher, and mop before I had to start work. That is a lot less I have to do tonight. Plus I don't have to drive in and pick her up, so I can get some more done. That extra hour felt wonderful. And Sharla is feeling better, and as long as I don't get the bug all will be well. No photos, because I've still not combed my hair today.
4. Back Completed and Quilt Loaded. I completed the back for my Grande Scrappy Tiles this week and got it and the top loaded onto my long arm. I've not got to start quilting just yet, but I'm ready and hope to start on Saturday afternoon. It seems like forever since I've quilted anything. I think I'm just going to do a simple meander, because I love that pattern and it works well with scrappy quilts.
5. Local Farmers Market. We have a small farmers market where everything has be be grown in the county to be sold there. I love that I see the same farmers from week to week, and I get really fresh veggies. Last weekend I even got some strawberries and a cantaloupe. It was all de-lish!!
Today I'm linking up with Yvonne at Quilting Jetgirl.