Don't fall off your chair, but yes this is three posts in three days. What am I thinking? Actually it feels good to be posting again. I miss letting everyone know what I'm doing, and even more I miss doing. But enough of that, it is time to decide what I want to do this month. I know I am supposed to pick one thing, but I just have to have a list.
1. Bee Block. I have to do a disappearing pin wheel for my Stash Bee Hive 9 queen. I even have the fabric cut, and hope to get it done this weekend. I put this first on the list because my bee blocks have been getting later and later each month. I've had them all shipped by the last day of the month, but I want to do better than the last minute. I'm the queen in my Bee Hive bee, so I don't have to do a block for that...well I will but it isn't due this month. :)
2. Quilt Grande Scrappy Tiles. I just finished testing this pattern for Meadow Mist Designs and I would like to have it quilted and bound before she releases the pattern later this month. It seems like forever since I've quilted and I really look forward to getting this one loaded this week.
3. Pick Out Fabrics for Midnight Mystery Quilt being lead my Meadow Mist Designs. I will admit that I don't normally do mystery quilts because I don't want to put all the work into them and then not like the design. But I'm doing this one because the ever gracious Cheryl at Meadow Mist let me have a sneak peak at the final quilt. If you want a sneak peak she will let you have one too. I'm very excited because I think it is going to be so much fun.
4. Sharla's Sewing Machine Cover. It has been sitting waiting patiently do be done, as have a list of other things. But I really want to get a few items off my list and this one should be easy enough.
5. Sharla's Box Trot Quilt. Another quilt that has been waiting patiently, but it is time to get it done. I'm hoping to back on track and quilting at least 1 or 2 days a week.
That is my list for this month, I could list 30 more things, but this is a good list and I think I can get most if not all of it done. I'm linking up with Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts and Melissa of Sew BitterSweet Designs.