My first and main goal was to finish the blocks for Callie and Beau's signature wedding quilt. I had some done, but since the wedding is next month I wanted them finished. I am very happy to say that they are done. In fact I gave them to her at a shower last week. She was very happy, which made me very happy. I didn't get a picture of them finished, but here is a picture of her opening them.
My second goal was to finish my bee blocks. I finished my Compass Quilters blocks very early in the month, in fact I finished all my blocks pretty early but I didn't post about them because I didn't get them into the mail until yesterday. But here they are, first is the polaroid blocks for Tanyia, then wanta-fanta block for Kim and lastly linked squares for Maureen. Next month I will only have two bees, which will be good since I have Callie's wedding in the middle of the month.
Now here is where things go south for me I did get a little pieced on the second memory quilt top, but it isn't finished or near finished, I didn't do anything on Sharla's Box Trot. I did get some cross blocks done, but only 10 not the 20 I wanted.
I really wish I had gotten more done last month, but honestly it was just a crazy month and I'm surprised I got anything done. I am in the process of making my list for April, but it is going to have to be an easy one, because I know that I'm going to be spending lots of time outside of the sewing room. Today I'm linking up with Melissa of Sew BitterSweet Designs and Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts.