I like to make lists, it is that left brain part of me, and I do it for everything including thankful things. It is a good way to focus on the positive. So here is my list for this week.
1. I'm thankful for bee mates. I've received two more sets of cross blocks and I love them both. Tanyia and Sharon both sent great blocks and there are a couple of super cute ones. I love the giraffe print Tanyia used and the kangaroo print Sharon used, they both just made me smile.
2. I'm thankful for blog giveaways. I visited a lot of blogs during the Grow Your Blog Hop and even won a cute pouch stuffed with great goodies from Super Mom No Cape. I love the pouch and everything in it. Now have to figure out what I'm going to do with that super cute candy bar of fabric.
3. Today I'm very thankful I work from home. We got sleet, ice and snow last night, and it is great that I got to stumble out of bed, put on my house shoes and walk to my desk. Even nicer I didn't have to take Sharla to work, so I got to sleep a little later.
4. I am also very thankful for all of the wonderful colorful fabrics that are in my stash and available to me. I sometimes cut at my desk during conference calls and I will put the tiny bits and pieces into a jar. This morning I saw the jar and was reminded of all the great fabrics I've played with over the last month or so. I will eventually dump this and fill it again, but for now I'm just happy that I have had the opportunity to use these.
5. And lastly today I'm thankful for small packages, especially one filled with goodies like Alison Glass Sun Prints. Recently Massdrop had a drop for a bundle of Bike Path prints, which are probably one of my most favorite prints. Who doesn't love dots on a wavy path? So of course I joined in and purchased some and they arrived late yesterday. I know it is silly, but I am so happy when I get fabric. I have no plans for these yet, but I'm sure they will make their way into the cross quilt.
Well that is my list for the week, and it is only a small part of my big list of reasons to be thankful. I am linking up with Yvonne at Quilting Jetgirl for Quilty Thankful Thursday.