1. Finding a pattern you love, but finding only 4 of the 5 fabrics you need, and nothing seems to work for that last fabric.
2. Chain piecing, just grooving along and notice that your bobbin ran out, a long time ago.
3. Threads everywhere, you stand up and have to do your own version of "Shake It Off".
4. Seeing lots of beautiful fabric as you read through your favorite blogs, but go to your LQS and they have none of them. Fabric envy just sucks. I can never find the cool low volume fabrics I see others using.
5. Ouch, stuck by a pin again!!! I use clover clips for binding, but I still get poked when I pin my piecing, all the time.
6. Lost scissors, snips, rotary cutter...I had them just a couple of minutes ago, where are they now. It is amazing how good those tools are at hide and seek.
7. Beautiful new quilt and you want to take some outside shots and it is raining or 110 degrees in the shade, the grass is brown, the sun washes out the fabrics, or the wind keeps blowing up the corners. Why don't I have that wonderful tree with just the perfect branch for hanging a quilt, or that cool old barn, no I have a skinny tree that would snap if I tried to lay my quilt on it.
8. Every time I say I'm not going to buy fabric for a while, they release some line that is just perfect for me. I love the fabric I have, but there is always something new that I love too. Can't they have just one season where they only release ugly fabric to make it easy on me.
9. Scraps....ohhh my do I keep them or not. What is too small to keep? Could I use it for something else? I love that fabric, I hat to see any of it go into the trash, but will I ever really use a 1 inch by 1 inch piece? And if I keep them where do I store them. For such tiny things they can cause such turmoil, but they are so cute
I am linking up with Amy at 13 Spools.