Friday, January 31, 2014

Layouts for January

I did more quilting than scrapping this month, but I did get some layouts done.  The kits I used are mostly older kits, but they are ones I really love.  My first layout is probably my most favorite for the month.  I created it for the Recipe Challenge on Trixie Scraps Designs blog.  I love the kit and it is call Triumphant Value Bundle because the colors are just fun to use.  And they matched the photos so well.  The photos were taken at Christmas and we had some fun with a present Callie received.  Yes that is Sheldon in the photos, the present was a life sized cutout of him.

Next up is a layout I did using Best Year Ever by Trixie Scraps as well. This kit is great because of the great flowers in it and ya'll know I love me some flowers.  But it also has wonderful papers in great fall colors. The photo is also from Christmas of the kids...yes they are still kids to me even if two of them are now engaged and we've gone from three to five.

Next is another layout using Best Year Ever, and I created this one for the mix it up challenge at GingerScraps.  I really am drawn to the colors in this kit.  The photo is an old one of Callie and Cole, it is hard to believe how much they have grown, but the boy in this picture is the bearded boy in the picture above...ok so maybe not a boy above.


And lastly is a layout I made using King of the Pride Value Bundle.  It is a wild kit and perfect to scrap the newest wild thing in my life...Hollywood.  The bright oranges really look wonderful and I love the alpha in the kit, good for so many things.  Hollywood is getting so big, but he is still all puppy, chewing, jumping, etc.  But we love the little...oops big stinker.


All of these kits are available at Trixie Scraps Shop and would be wonderful additions to your stash.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!