Sunday, April 1, 2012

Prehistoric Pals & a Freebie

Happy Sunday all, I hope you are having a wonderful Palm Sunday. Can you believe it is already April??? I know I can't. I've not pranked anyone or been pranked yet, and I hope it stays that way. Today I'm here to show you a layout I made using a new collab by Scraps by Andrea and Queen Wild Scraps called Prehistoric Pals and it's companion Prehistoric Pals Cardstock. It is a fun kit perfect for all your dino pics. Great colors and fun elements will land this one in your favorites.

My layout features one Cole Garrett, when he was just a little smaller...ok a lot smaller. He was such a cute kid. Not that he isn't cute now. He was on the front step of mom and dad's old house. I loved the little creatures in the kit and just had to use as many of them as possible.

I created a little freebie for you from the kit as well. The preview is linked so simply click on it to download. And as always don't hesitate to leave a comment.

Make sure after you download the freebie you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Prehistoric Pals and Prehistoric Pals Cardstock for your stash.  And also Scraps by Andrea is the Featured Designer at Stuff to Scrap right now so that means wonderful prizes, just check out the linked flier.

1 comment:

  1. DigitalscrapperbeckyApril 1, 2012 at 10:47 PM

    Very cute. My grandons loves dinosaurs.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!