Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy Easter

Yes I know I'm a week late, but hey that's me. Actually I'm here to show you layouts I made with a new kit by Digi-designs by Nicole called Happy Easter. It is a fun kit packed with lots of Easter goodies.

My first layout I did for the scraplift challenge at Stuff to Scrap. I love the bright colors in the kit and all the wonderful flowers.

My second layout features Cole. I caught him biting the ears off the chocolate bunny in his Easter bag. He was just like a little kid, and took great pleasure in biting those ears!!! I used the tape in the kit and there is a great tutorial on Nicole's blog on how make it look really cool.

So head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Happy Easter, it will be a great addition to your stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!