Thursday, April 19, 2012

Backyard Fun

Happy Thursday everyone, did you survive tax day??? I got mine and Sharla's taxes done, but had to do an extension for mom because she didn't get a W-2 from Social Security. But hopefully will be able to file it next week. But enough boring stuff, I'm here today to show you layouts I made with a great kit by Designing Divas called Backyard Fun. It is perfect for all those photos of your kids playing outside and so much more!!!

I did my first layout for the recipe challenge at Stuff to Scrap and really had fun using the little bug elements. The photos are of my little bugaboo aka Tucker.

My second layout is of a bee in bluebonnets. Sharla and I really love capturing bees in our photos in the spring time. I saw the bee element and just had to use it. This kit is versatile enough that you can use it for so much more than just backyard kid pictures.

So head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Backyard Fun, because I know you'll find lots of uses for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!