Saturday, April 7, 2012

Girly Girl

Happy Saturday everyone, I hope you are all ready for Easter. I've still got lots to do, but hopefully will get everything done tonight. But that is not why I'm here today. I'm here to show you layouts I made with a wonderful kit by Cutie Fruity called Girly Girl. And it is a wonderful girls kit full of pinks and browns!!!!

I did my first layout for the template challenge at Stuff to Scrap, and the photos are of Angela, being just what she is a beautiful girl. I really had fun clustering with the flowers.

My second layout was done for the font challenge and features Miss Callie. I think this was a school photo, but I have no idea what year. As always she has a great smile!!!!! I really love the papers in this kit, they are such a great mix.

So now is the time for you to head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Girly Girl for your stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!