Monday, April 12, 2010

Tool Time & A Speed Scrap

Hi everyone, I hope you had a wonderful week, and that your Saturday...oops Monday is going well. I'm here today to show you a new kit by Digi Designs by Nicole called Tool Time and it a great kit to scrap those new home being built, home repairs, or even your children hard at work or play photos. The colors are great and the elements are realistic.

My first layout is Sharla painting her room at the new house, ok so maybe she didn't' paint it, we hired a couple of young men to do it, but she said this is the way she likes to paint. I love the paint brush element, looks like it came right out of the photo.

My second layout is Cole visiting the house with us as it was being built. I think we visited every day and he and Callie came as much as possible. I think he enjoyed watching it going from a blank piece of land to a house...plus I think he was very excited about Papa living closer to him.

So make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Tool Time soon. And while you are there, you might want to do a speed scrap and there just happens to be one today. See the flier below for the time and participation prize (it is really cool).


I'll be back later in the week with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!