Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ambience

Ok, I'm not talking about the lighting in the room, I'm talking about a new kit by Digi Designs by Nicole called Ambience. This kit is so versatile as well as beautiful and can be used for just about any picture. Whether scrappy family moments, boys or girls, you can't go wrong with this great kit.

My first layout is the newlyweds Tina and Samuel...but this is one of their engagement photos. We got rained out for our first couple of location choices, but rolled with the flow, and just decided to do them in my office. The only problem was the florescent lights, but we got some good ones. I really like the silver alpha that is part of this kit and the cute hanging hearts. And congrats to Tina and Samuel who tied the knot on Saturday.

My second layout is Angela, she stole Samuel's hat and just had pose with it. She was having fun wearing it and it showed on her face. I also used Nicole's Template Temptation Vol 7 for this layout. If you've not checked out her templates, you really should. They make scrapping go so fast and easy and you still get great layouts.

So make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Ambience and Template Temptation Vol 7 soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!