Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Stop, Drop and Roll

No the building isn't on fire, but you might think so when you see the layouts I've made with Scappin' Daisies Designs' new kit called Stop, Drop and Roll. It is all things firefighter, and perfect to scrap those trips to the fire station, or pictures of your little fireman or a firefighter lover. It is packed full with 25 Papers, 30+ Unique Elements including 2 complete alphas.

Going through my photos, I didn't come across many fireman photos, but just so happens Sharla went with Cole somewhere the other night and pass a really cool old fire truck. So she and I went back and got some photos of it for my first layout. It was in great shape, except for the pollen covering it, but it is spring time in Texas. I really loved the elements in this kit, they are just too cute.

My second layout is called "Fire Dog" and it is a photo of Tucker...wait he is not a fire dog, but he could be...well maybe not, but he would love to ride on the truck. Because he loves to ride anywhere, anytime. He prefers if we let him hang his head out the window. I couldn't resist the hydrant element next to his picture, although he really could care less about them.

You need to head over to Brownie Scraps this week and pick up Stop, Drop and Roll this week. It is on sale for 35% off through Sunday. And I'll be back later in the week with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!