Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Backyard Adventure Freebie

Good day all, I hope everyone had a wonderful Monday. I know for most of the world Mondays are a bad thing, but for me they are my "Saturdays". That means I got to sleep until 8:00 am, and it felt great. I didn't get too much done otherwise, a vet appointment for Cooper and two different doctor appointments for Mom, meant a lot of time driving and sitting in the car. But luckily for ya'll I did my quick page before, so it is all ready for you. Just click on the preview and download it. And then make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pickup Backyard Adventures.

I have more new kits to show you later this week, so make sure you come back tomorrow to see what is next.

3 comments:

  1. I have a great photo for this layout! Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Apr. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!