Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ladybug Picnic

Have you been over to Stuff to Scrap and seen all of the new designers? They had a design contest last month and have added about ten new designers. I was assigned Charm City Scraps this month and Tracy is one of the new designers. She let me have my choice of the items in her store and I picked a kit called Ladybug Picnic which is a cute kit of red, black and white. I love the color combination and the cute little lady bug elements.

I created two layouts with it, the first being, a picture of my Grandmother. It was taken years ago, but thought it was perfect for the papers in this kit. I also used the font that is in the Font Challenge at Stuff to Scrap. The font is call MF Pork Chop (for some reason I just love that name). The papers in the kit have a country feel to me, and I love it.

My second layout is Callie in her red shoes. She was having such fun modeling them. I used the selective coloring so they would pop on the page. It is the reason I used the black paper as well. I love to use touches of black on a layout, but rarely do I use this much black, but I thought it came out really well.

Ladybug Picnic is a fun kit that is great for all kinds of layouts, you should head over to Stuff to Scrap and get it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!