Monday, March 15, 2010

Bohemian Chic

I love Daylight Savings Time about a week after it starts, but day one and two are rough. But enough boring stuff, I get to show you a new kit from ModernJune Creations and it is called Bohemian Chic . It is an eclectic kit full of surprises so your layout possibilities are endless. The kit has richly textured papers, unique patterns, elements from plastic to felt to inked and three alphas, all different fonts.

My first layout is my fur babies, also know as love bugs. Both Cooper and Zoey are afraid of storms, so in the spring they are really love bugs. Just this morning, it was nice out, but I think a storm must be coming in because I had some great snuggle time with the babies.

My next layout is Tina, and she is not kiss a chicken...there maybe layouts of that later...hehehe. We were at the park and she was messing with Angela and got to laughing so hard she could barely breath.

The kit has lots of fun elements and was lots of fun to use. You can pick it up at
Digi Scrapbook Mania or Pretty Scrappy and will be available at Ginger Scraps later this week. Be sure to come back tomorrow for another new kit and a freebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!