Thursday, February 11, 2010

So Tweet

Ok, I'm going to show you a new kit by Scrappin' Daisies Design called So Tweet. This kit has great colors, that lean towards girlie, but can be used for a boys page too. It is a great spring kit.

My first layout is Callie and Honey taken at Callie's house. I love the color combination of pink and brown and this kit has some great pieces in those colors. I also like the touches of yellow and teal.

My second layout is Sharla, the photo was taken on New Years Day. I love the little frame in the kit that has the felty flowers on top and bottom. Also the alpha I used for "Sister" is part of the kit.

This kit is a great kit and if you're like me and longing for spring, head over to Brownie Scraps and pick up So Tweet today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!