Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Fragrance of Flowers

Ohhh how I long for spring and the The Fragrance of Flowers. Today we have a chance of snow...again...I live in Texas, it is not supposed to snow this much. But luckily I've gotten to work with Nicole's new kit called
The Fragrance of Flowers. It is just full of bright cheery colors and really brings spring to mind.

I've done two layouts, the first is one I titled "The Gun Show". It is Callie showing off her "guns". She has a nice set. I also used one of Nicole's templates from her Template Temptation Vol. 6. I used several of the papers on this layout, because I love them.

My next layout is Callie as well...must be a Callie day. This photo was taken after she had her hair straightened. She loved it straight, and it does look good that way, but I have to say I love it curly. I did a speed scrap recently where they had us emboss the title on the page, and I really liked the effect so I did it here as well.

So head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up The Fragrance of Flowers soon and you'll be able to feel spring in the air (hehehe). I'll be back later with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!