Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday, Oct. 2nd

It's Friday...Yeah!!!!...not that it has been a bad week, in fact I'm loving my new job, it just I had a couple of nights of bad sleep and that makes me very tired. I'm hoping to catch up a little this weekend. No big plans, just going to do some scraping.

On that note...Jewelscraps has released a new kit called When I Saw You and it has some really beautiful papers and elements. I've done two layouts with it and I really like the colors.

The first layout is titled "My Three Loves", so yep it has pictures of my babies, Tucker, Cooper and Zoey. The kit included a cute film strip frame with three openings and I just knew it would be perfect for the babies. I also really love the purples and blues in this kit.

The next layout is Callie. The photos were taken at Thanksgiving a couple of years ago. She was playing around and standing on her hands. Since the kit included the cute little owl, I thought of the title before I even selected the photos, but when I found them, I knew they fit perfectly. She is a real Hoot!!!!

Those are my only two layouts for today. I have several more I need to post but I don't have them on my jump drive, so it will have to be this weekend. I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!! Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!