Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thursday, Oct. 8th

Ok, I was lucky enough to be accepted as a CT for Stuff to Scrap. I am assigned three different designers to work with each month. My first designer for October is Scraps by Andrea and I just love the kit I got to use of hers. It is called "It’s Fall Ya’ll" and is full of great papers and elements. I really really really (yes really) liked the plain card stock papers. They reminded me so much of when I first paper scrapped and I had such fun using them, as you will be able to see by my layouts. Not to mention the southern girl in me just like saying the kit name....ya'll.

My first layout is called Fall Beauty and of course it is of the most beautiful girl in my life...yeap Ms. Callie Yvon. Can I just say here how proud I am of this girl. She is 21 and in the process of buying her own house. She is smart as well as beautiful.

My next layout is Callie and Mecca taken in 2006. I love the look on Callie's face. She knew Sharla was taking the picture and was really using her eyes to express herself.

And the last one is a speed scrap I did, and I called it Mom Abuse because both Callie and Cole were picking on Mecca, but she gave as good as she got, and I think she was the overall winner for the day.

More later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!