Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday, October 12th

It's Soccer Time...OK maybe it is not exactly the time of year for soccer, but Nicole of Digi Designs by Nicole has released a new kit called Soccer Time. Both Callie and Cole played soccer at different points in their youth...and yes I still think of them as youths (or utes if you are a fan of My Cousin Vinny). But today's layouts focus on Cole and I only did one soccer layout. Because the kit has some very flexible papers and such that lends itself to more than just soccer layouts.

The first layout is my soccer layout of Cole. Sharla says the picture of him alone on the sideline he is "coaching". I don't remember him being the coaching type, but he sure looks serious in the photo.

The photo in this layout was taken this summer. Cole is starting to grumble about being our "personal model", but all in all he takes it very well (for a teenage boy). But you can tell by the look on his face he is becoming bored with the process. He is such a good kid, he is very tolerant of his crazy aunts!!!

Soccer Time as well as a quick page set are available at Stuff to Scrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!