Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sunday Stash - 03/26/17

I had another flimsy finish this week, so that means more fabric used. I also bought several kits this week on Craftsy, but they haven't arrived just yet. Well I bought one and Sharla bought two, but they were good deals.  Luckily I don't have to count them until they actually arrive.

My City Streets - 2wenty Thr3e is the only finish this week.  Sharla is close on her Strip Box - Summerset, but it will be late today at the earliest, and maybe even next week before it is done. But we both have been doing well on completing on flimsy a month so far this year.

If you didn't read my post on Friday, we had a hard time photographing the City Streets quilt because of the wind. Here is the best shot I have. I was hoping to get some more photos of it this weekend, but that just hasn't happened. I hate when life gets in the way of quilting...hehehe.  This is a fun easy pattern that uses a layer cake and goes together so quickly.


I'm very happy with the way it looks, the grey was the perfect choice, it really highlights the other colors. It will be a while before it is quilted because I have several in front of it that I really need to do first. Plus I think I want to find some dark grey thread to use for the quilting.

So now for my numbers this week.

Fabric Used this Week: 5 yard
Fabric Used year to Date: 81 3/4 yard
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 10 1/2 yards
Net Fabric for 2017: 71 1/4 yard USED

I'm linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times - Sunday Stash. I hope you have a wonderful week and get lots and lots accomplished.


4 comments:

  1. Great quilt. I have some grays I need to do something with....liking yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your quilt and the gray does make it better, You have some great usage for the year,

    ReplyDelete
  3. City Streets looks great, the gray really does make a nice contrast for the other fabrics. Congratulations on both the finished flimsy and on the great stash busting this year.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!