I would have lots to report this week, but since I've not gifted the quilt/shams and I've not photographed them or blogged about them, I will wait until next week to report them. But let me say that my numbers are looking good. With the fabric for the binding and shams I used a little over 8 yards.
I did try and deliver the quilt and shams today, but alas no one was home. So just to taunt my sister-in-law just a little, here is a picture of the quilt at her house. I will blog about it on Friday, because I hope to have it delivered by then.
I did also made progress on my City Streets quilt. If I get to spend some time on it this week, I think I can finish the flimsy. And I am also designing a word quilt using the Spell It With Fabric alpha that Moda put out a couple of years ago. I've picked my phrase, and the even the fabric for the letters, but I'm struggling to decide on the background fabric. If I get the background picked out, I will start it as soon as I finish City Streets.
Since I'm not counting anything this week, my numbers remain the same as last week.
Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 68 5/8 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 10 1/2 yards
Net Fabric for 2017: 58 1/8 yards used
I'm going to link up with Judy at Patchwork Times - Sunday Stash. And I hope you have a wonderful week...and that you get lots accomplished.