1. Tic Tac Toe Quilt Finish. This was my 2015 Bee Hive bee quilt.
2. Piggy Bank Challenge Reveal. Sharla and I saved a total of $233 with our loose change and we bought some very pretty fabrics with it.
3. Box Trot Finish. Sharla still loves this quilt and wants to make another one in the same pattern this year.
4. Stash Bee 2015 Quilt Top Finish. I still need to quilt this one, and it is still probably my most favorite quilt top I've done.
5. 4 X 7 Sewing Challenge Wrap Up. I really got a lot done during this challenge, and I hope to participate in it again this year. I was so happy to finish all of my crosses for my cross quilt.
For 2017 I'm hoping to have many more finishes, but only time will tell if that comes true. If you want to see what other's have picked as their favorite or best blog posts, check out Meadow Mist Designs Best of 2016 Linky Party. And you can even join in if you want.