Ok it is time to reveal what I got done this month, which to be honest wasn't much. Last month I spent so much time in the sewing room and this month it seems like I didn't spend any time at all. But that isn't really true, I did get a few things done.
My main goal was to complete 10 blocks for Cole's quilt and I got that done. I also got a few more blocks cut, that I hope to assemble next month. I admit I like the tic tac toe block a lot because it is easy to make and still looks complicated. Here are the 10 finished blocks. I've typed up my blog post for the stash bee and have everything written out for my bee hive bee. Hopefully a lot more blocks will be flowing in next month.
Now as far as the rest of my list it is pretty weak. I did get my bee blocks done and in the mail on time. And they were lots of fun and pretty easy to make. I think I want to do a disappearing four patch in the future.
I didn't get anything quilted or Ariella's top finished, but I did get my flying geese top pieced together. Since I've not really picked what project I want to work on next for my Bee, Myself and I project, I'm counting piecing the top as my project for this month. I wish I could have gotten a better photo today, but it was just too windy. Hopefully I will get it quilted soon and then get some really good photos. I will say I think it is one of my most favorite quilts ever.
All in all it wasn't a lot done, but I'm ok with it. I go on Thursday to have an injection in my knee and I really hopes that helps enough that I can quilt again. But for now I'm linking up with Heidi at Red Letter Quilts and if you want to see what others have done for Bee, Myself and I, check out Granny Maud's Girl.