Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Pages for May

It has been a busy month, and I didn't get much scrapped.  I was too busy quilting.  But I did get two pages created for Trixie Scraps Designs, so I thought I would show those to you.

First is one I created for the word challenge on her blog.  It is a simple layout using Heart of a Friend Value Bundle, which is a fantastic kit.  I picked the word "friend" for everyone to use, and so it was an easy choice for me to use a photo of Sharla, since she is my best friend.


Next up on Memorial Day I was missing my mom and dad, so I decided to do a layout remembering them.  I used the kit Remembering You Value Bundle, which is great for these types of pages.  The photo was taken on a trip to the Grand Canyon.  I chopped Sharla and I out of it (hehehe).


Both of these kits are available and I linked the kit names to her store.  If you do digital scrapbooking they are a great for your stash.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!