Monday, July 9, 2012

Two New Kits

Happy Monday all, today I'm going to show you some layouts I made using kits by Trixie Scraps Designs. She has two, yep two new releases today. The first is call Summer On The Boardwalk and is exclusively at Pickleberrypop for her Designer Spotlight there. It is a fun kit perfect for your trips to the boardwalk or carnival. Just look at the linked preview below.

I used the kit and the matching cardstock and sunburst papers to create this layout. It features my friend Tina at a local carnival. She was having some fun posing for Sharla and I.

Also releasing today is Get the Party Started which is Trixie's GAB (Grab-A-Byte) collection at Scrapbook Bytes. It is a fun girly party kit. I love the colors and I know I'll use it lots and lots in the future. The preview below is what the kit will look like when it is combined, but for now you can buy the pieces for the wonderfully low price of $1 each.

I just have to use Ariella's birthday photos, the black cake icing matched the paper so well, I couldn't resist. And I love love love all the flowers!!!! But then Trixie always does great flowers (which is just one of the reasons I love working for her)!!!

So make sure you head over to her stores and pick up Summer On The Boardwalk and Get the Party Started soon, you will love playing with them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!