Sunday, July 15, 2012

Remembering You

Happy Sunday all, I hope you're having a great day. Today I'm going to show you layouts I made with Trixie Scraps Designs' newest pieces called Remembering You. It is her GGI...Gotta Grab It pieces at Gotta Pixel this month. That means each piece is only $1 until the 17th. And I love this months pieces. She has elements, papers, PLAID papers (which are WONDERFUL), cardstocks, journaling bits and two template packs. To say I was in heaven when I saw all of these is putting it mildly. Here is a preview of what the kit will look like when it is all together (right now it is in papers/elements).

I did two layouts because there were so many pieces. On this one I used the papers, elements, journaling bits and collage collector templates. Since it is a remembering kit, I did photos of the kids with daddy. I still miss him and I'm sure they do too.

For my second layout I went with a different theme. This kit is so versatile it will work for all kinds of layouts. I used photos of Angela in her dance costume, because I loved the blues/greens/browns with her cream tutu. I used the papers, elements, plaid/gingham papers, cardstocks and layer lovers templates for this one.

Make sure you head over to Gotta Pixel and get all the pieces to Trixie's Remembering You Collection while they are on sale!!! I know you will find lots of uses for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!