Friday, July 13, 2012

Change Your Fate

Happy Friday all, I hope you're having a wonderful week. Today I'm going to show you a layout I made using a new collab by Trixie Scraps Desings and Britt-ish Designs called Change Your Fate. It is a wonderful kit that was inspired by the new Disney movie Brave. I love this kit, great colors, wonderful elements and my latest obsession, plaid paper!!!! The linked preview below shows how packed it is with great stuff.

When looking through the kit there was a word art that simply said "It's Fate" and when I saw that I knew what I wanted to scrap. That has been Sharla's response to everything that has happened over the last year. And for those friends and family following the blog, she is doing GREAT. I also used July Templatetopia by North Meets South Studios on this layout. And I have to say, I love the all the elements in this kit, but the little copper coins just make me smile. Yes I know I'm crazy.
This kit can be used for all kinds of layouts, so make sure you pick up Change Your Fate really soon. And if you go to Trixie Blog you will find the absolute cutest cardstock freebie and then you can go to Britt's Blog and get a freebie add-on as well. Happy scrapping all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!