Monday, November 22, 2010

My First Haircut

Happy Monday all, I hope everyone is ready for Thanksgiving this week. I know I'm ready...ok mentally I'm ready, but still have tons of stuff to do before the day gets here. But I'm very lucky, my nephew Cole is out of school this week so he is helping by driving mom around, and doing things like grocery shopping.

Ok enough of that boring stuff, today I'm here to show you a layout I made with Digi-designs by Nicole's new kit called My First Hair Cut and it has the cutest add on called My First Hair Cut Extras. I don't have any pictures of my first hair cut or even of any of the kids, but I have one of Cole taken recently at youth camp. I thought it worked quite well with the kit and I love the word arts that are part of the extras (my title is one of them).

The colors in this kit work well for boys or girls, so head over to Stuff to Scrap to pick up My First Hair Cut and My First Hair Cut Extras this week while it is on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!