Friday, November 19, 2010

A Flurry of Fun

Happy Friday all, I hope everyone is enjoy the nip in the air that comes with Fall. I know I've been very pleased with the cooler weather. Won't be long before it is really cold. I'm not sure if Texas will get as much snow this year as last year, but we can hope. Today I'm going to show you layouts I made with a kit by Manda Lane Scraps called A Flurry of Fun. It is perfect for all of those wintry photos you have tucked away. The colors are a nice mix of blue, purple, and gray and work so well with both color and b/w photos.

My first layout is of a snowman one of my neighbors made last year during one of our many snow days. I love his hat, I just thought he was too cute, but not as cute as the elements in this kit.

My second layout is Tucker dealing with the snow last year. He did not know what to think of it. At first he refused to go out into it, but when Sharla walked out into the yard, he would run to her and then run back to the porch. Since the snow was deep, he was belly deep.

A Flurry of Fun is a great kit and you should head over to the Stuff to Scrap store and pick it up soon!!!! My schedule is off until after Thanksgiving, but I hope to be back soon with lots more for you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!