Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hootenanny

No my family isn't have a big old Hootenanny, although we have had a few in my life time. No I'm going to show you a layout I made with a new kit by Scrappin' Daisies Designs and it is called Hootenanny. I love the name, and the kit is just too cute. Bright colors and fun elements make this a great kit for almost any type of layout.

My layout is Cooper in one of my favorite photos of him. He is shaggy and needs a hair cut, but he just looks so cute. I love the mix of pink, purple, blue and green in this kit. I had a hard time choosing which color to make my primary because the were all so cool. And Bethany put some really fun word tags in like the one I used that said "It's Owl Right".

Hootenanny is on sale this week, so head over to Brownie Scraps and pick it up soon. I have a major backlog of layouts to show you, so my plan is to try and blog at least 4 times over the holiday weekend, so make sure you come back and see everything I've done. Plus I hear there are going to be lots of Black Friday Sales, so check back and I'll let you know what I know about the sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!