Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Time For Fall

I know you're thinking we're not through with winter, and I'm already skipping spring and summer, but that is not it. I got to pick which kit from Just So Scrappy to use for my January CT duties at Stuff to Scrap. I love all of her stuff and I had a hard time picking, but finally decided on the kit called Time for Fall. The kit is beautiful browns, oranges, greens, yellows, reds and creams. And as always with kits by Just So Scrappy, the elements are wonderful.

My first layout is one of my favorites, I did it for the word of the week challenge at STS. I had to include the word photograph or photo on the layout. It looks like I spent a lot of time on this layout, but in fact is was very simple because the frame came with the cluster already attached. All the components for it are in the kit as well, but to make a beautiful layout fast, this kit is great. The photo is Sharla taking pictures at the fountains at Williams Square. I was behind her and I couldn't resist this shot.

My next layout is Zoey in the pumpkins last fall. She was not impressed with the whole photo process. She liked being outside in the field, but she doesn't like cameras. I love the the flower elements in this kit, it has several different flower head and stems, so you can make lots of different combinations.

My last layout is one of my favorites that I've done in a long time. It is what I always called "horse" apples, but their real name is bodark apples. There was a tree next to the parking lot at church, and Sharla and I took some pictures after church one Sunday. They were just laying on the ground, and I loved their bright green color against the brown ground. The kit has a set of cute pins that I just love.

That is it for today, but I really recommend this kit, it has great colors and elements, so head over to STS and pick up Time for Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!