Sunday, January 31, 2010

Splendid Moments

Isn't that what life is made up of, lots of little Splendid Moments. Well Nicole of Digi Designs by Nicole has a great new kit to scrap such times. It is full of rich colors, great elements and is just all around wonderful...truly.

My first layout is of Cole taken back in 2004. He did a project in his art class on the computer and his teacher entered him a contest and his piece was selected to be displayed with a group of others in Austin at the Capital. He even received an award for it. So we drove to Austin for the ceremony. Doesn't he look proud. The picture on the bottom left is his, and it reminded me of one of the paper on the top right, so I just had to do the layout with this kit.

My second layout is Callie, and the photo was taken in 2006. She had been trying to get us to capture her kicking her heels up in the air (that is harder to catch than you might think), and I'm not sure what she was doing to herself in this shot, but I thought it was funny and just couldn't resist scrapping it. I love the colors of this kit and I think they look so good together.

So head over to Stuff To Scrap and pick up Splendid Moments because it is on sale for 20% off this week. I'll be back tomorrow with more plus a freebie QP from a new kit by Scraps By Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!