Monday, January 25, 2010

From The Heart

Yes I love all of ya'll and that comes directly From The Heart. Ok so maybe that is laying it on a little thick. But I am going to show you layouts from a great new kit by Digi Designs by Nicole and it is called From The Heart. I have to say I've very partial to this kit, because I helped pick the color palette. She ask for suggestions, and chose one I gave her for this kit. I've done three layouts with it so far, and it will most probably be my blog background for February.

My first layout is Callie and Mom at Thanksgiving. I did the layout as a scraplift for the STS forum. I really love the layout I was copying, and I wasn't sure anything I did would look as good, but I this is one of my favorite layouts. The kit has some great elements, and they just make any layout look good.

My next layout is Tom and Mecca, and even after 20 years they make a cute couple. Yeah I know Mecca is pretty enough you don't notice Tom. I love the dangle heart and the love word art that is in the kit.

My last layout is my sweet little love bug, Tucker. He is laying at my feet as I type this. He just wants to be with someone. He loves to snuggle up to my back and with in a moment he is snoring. The string art "love" is part of the kit and just too cute not to be used.

That is it for today. The kit is on sale for this week and is 20% off, so head over to Stuff to Scrap and buy it. I'll be back soon with more layouts. I have week two and three done for my P52 and can't wait to show them to ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!