Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday, August 25

Can I just say wow, it has been a busy week. I've said in early posts that I was now a CT for Modern June Creations and I love it. So I found several other designers that were having calls, and I have been accepted by two more. The first is Scrappin' Daisies Designs who sells out of Brownie Scraps and the second is 3 Dog Designs (how appropriate is that for me) that sells out of DigiTop3. I have applications in at a couple of more, yeah I know I'm addicted to scrapping. I just love all the kits and have such a good time playing with them.

So my first two layouts are done with Scrappin' Daisies Design kit called Just Classy and I really love it. It is black, greens and gold and really does lend itself to classy layouts. But is also great for b/w photos. The first layout is Callie before her prom. I think the kit really complements her dress.

Next I used the same kit, Just Classy, but the photos are of my babies. I had such a hard time picking the papers for this one because I liked them all. I do like how this layout turned out.

Next are a couple of layouts using kits from 3 Dog Designs. The first is a kit called Rainbow Connection and is a bright cheery kit that was lots of fun to use. The first layout is of Zoey, on grooming day. I love her face cut short, unfortunately it grows very very quickly.

The next layout also uses Rainbow Connection and is of Callie and she was making faces. She is so beautiful and can scrunch her face into such weird poses. She is definitely one of the nuts in this family.

My last layout for today uses Modern June Creations kit called Stealing Love as well as a template from her Template Pack 2. The photo is my daddy when he was young. I love the smile on his face. I'm not sure who is in the photo with him, but he is definitely showing his "strong" side.

That is it for today, I promise to post more this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!