Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday, August 3rd

So did you notice my new background and header? I created it using Falling For Autumn by Modern June Creations. Sshhh don't tell only because it is not official yet, but I have been accepted to be on the Creative Team for Modern June...yeah isn't that exciting. I love her kits, and thrilled that she picked me. If you would like to check out her kits and templates you will find them at Digi Scrapbook Mania.

Ok for some of my layouts. The first one of my entries into the CT Challenge at Digi Scrapbook Mania. I love the layout, but unfortunately I wasn't selected to be on their team.

My last entry for that challenge had photos of all three babies after being groomed. I think they all look so cute.

Next is a speed scrap I did that had just Zoey in it after being groomed. We had the groom trim her beard closer and I think she looks so very very cute. She really doesn't like being groomed, but the groomer said she is getting better.

Now for Cooper after being groomed. He was so funny afterwards, he actually let me take his picture and seemed to be very happy. He ran around "naked" for a while but then I put a clean shirt on him. He is our cold baby, and always seems to want to wear a shirt of some sort.

I know you think the last one for today will be Tucker after being groomed, but you would be wrong. I haven't done his page yet. This one is a speed scrap I did and I really like how they had us use the photo as half of the page.

That is it for now. More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!