Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday

Ok time to post some more layouts. I am trying to do a mix of newer photos and older ones. It is hard sometimes to remember the exact date something happened, and if I'm working off of a scanned photo I don't have the date. So some of the date might be off slightly, but it is the thought that counts (or at least that is my opinion).

This layout is of photos taken the night Callie graduated from TSTC. She and Cole were "posing". Those kids have had a camera in their faces since birth, and they still manage to have fun with it.

This is one of those that I can't remember the exact date. I know it was Callie's freshman year in high school, but past that it gets a little foggy.

These photos were taken outside of Wal-mart when Cole's ROTC group was collecting money for the Veteran's Association. They needed some "adult" supervision, so Sharla and I sat with them for a couple of hours. Yeah I know what you're thinking, but some people do think of us as adults.

This last one is of Cooper, taken when he had to wear this collar after his boy surgery. He was so sad looking that we just couldn't make him wear the collar for long.

I've done two speed scraps today and will be doing one tonight, so there will be more posted tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!