Thursday, May 14, 2009

More Layouts

Ok I'm going to several layouts I've done. I'm trying to get everything I've done previously posted, but I don't want to overload any one day. Hopefully, I'll be caught up soon.

This is a challenge from Brownie Scraps where you had to use every piece in a their kit. It was hard because I didn't like all of the papers, but I made it work. The photo was taken Easter Sunday at Tom's after lunch.


These photos are from our trip to NC the summer of 2000. The kids were excited to be at the beach but the water was cold.


These irises are from Argyle Acres, and one of my favorites there. Unfortantly they are not for sale yet. Hopefully they will be next year. I'm not overly excited about his layout, but it was a late night scrap and I just couldn't get it the way I wanted.


This is another photo from our 2000 vacation to North Carolina. Callie was getting Mom and Dad to wear Trey's hat sideways, so of course Sharla and I were snapping away. What can I say, Callie has always had them in the palm of her hand.


Ok I'm sure everyone recognizes my Tucker Joe. I learned how to do the partial coloring on this layout and I think I'll be using that technique again in the future.


More tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!