Thursday, May 21, 2009

Slow Week

I've not gotten a lot done this week because between Mom being in the hospital and Sharla and I both sick, I just haven't felt like doing much. I have done a couple of pages.

The first one is Cole's sweet sixteen page. Yeah he turned 16 yesterday and for the first time in years we didn't get to silly string him. But we didn't want to risk passing the bug on to him. I'm sure we'll make it up sometime in the future.


This is one I did of Callie, it was after we ate at Joe's Crab Shack for Mother's Day and she took Mom's crab bib and started posing. She was having a great time.


That is it for now, but hopefully I'll do some more over the holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!