1. Trey and Jess's tree skirt. I've got the fabric and have matched up the strips, but now I have some real sewing that needs to get done. I'm using the Joyful Jelly Roll Tree Skirt pattern that I got from Fat Quarter Shop and Jingle by Kate Spain.
2. Dog Gone Cute quilts. Yes I said quilts. I changed how I'm doing my quilt and so it will be done in five sections, 4 of the pieces are together, but I still need to piece #5 and quilt them all. I also have the blocks cut for a smaller version that I need to finish.
4. Memory Quilts. These stay on every list until they are done. I have made a little progress but not enough.
5. Sharla's Box Trot. I had planned on quilting this last month, but I lost it. I put it somewhere safe and then couldn't find it. Actually I found it last weekend and it looks like I was carrying it and a couple of other things to my bedroom and it got buried under a pile of quilts. But it is going on the machine very soon.
6. Cross Quilt. I'm making real progress but need to push to get it done. I am so loving it, because the colors are bright and fun and I love all the low volume fabrics. I've been making about 20 blocks per month, and with the time off at Thanksgiving I just might be able to finish it.
8. Quilt for Marley. We've done a quilt for each of a fur babies and with the addition of Marley last weekend, that puts the need for another quilt on the list. I actually did one for him that is the same fabric front and back, but it is more to put in his kennel. But this cutie deserves a break and a quilt.
9 to 15. Quilt Things. I have Sharla's Flirt, Sharla's Norway, my Purple quilt, Sharla's class one, my class one, and our log cabin quilts that need to be quilted. I want to try and get a few of these done just to get them off my list.
Non-quilted finishes. I know this is about finishing quilts, but I have some things I want to track for not other reason than listing them helps me get them done.
A. Sewing room re-do. I've changed out my sewing table and have have to rearrange some things. I also want to go through the closet and see what I can get rid of to make room for things I want to keep.
B. Midnight Mystery QAL. It runs through next year so I won't be able to get it quilted before the end of this year, but I do want to stay on top of the steps so that when the QAL is over I have a completed top.
C. Bee Quilts. I have my tic tac toe quilt and flying geese quilt where I need to make some more blocks so that I can finish them. It would be nice if I at least had the tops done this year.
D. Quilt top for my bed. I currently have a quilt my grandmother made my mom on my bed and although I totally love it, I would love something more my style. If I could get the top done this year, it would be on the top of my list to finish next year.
Yes I know this is a very long list and I don't expect to get it all done, but hopefully I will make progress on some of it and hopefully finish at least a 1/3 to 1/2 of it. I just have to stay focused!!! Today I'm linking up with On The Windy Side.