Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thankful

Happy Sunday all, I hope you have had a wonderful week. Are you Thankful, I know I am. I have so many things to be thankful for that I can't even begin to list them. But that is not what I'm blogging about today. I'm here to show you layouts I made with a kit by MDK Scraps called Thankful. It is a wonderful mix of fall colors, great elements and perfect for all kinds of layouts.

My first layout I did for the template challenge at Stuff to Scrap. The photos are Sharla and Cooper. It is one of my favorite photos of them together. He doesn't like his photo taken, he will turn away from the camera. I love the colors in this kit, they are fallish, but in a wonderfully muted palette.

Next up is another photo of Sharla and Cooper, I think they are just on my mind a lot these days. Sharla is doing so well, but that big sister in me still worries. I did this layout for the scraplift challenge, which was a little odd, because the original layout was mine. So I scraplifted myself.

I created a freebie with this kit, and you can find it on the Stuff to Scrap Inspiration Blog. After you pick up the freebie head to the store and pick up Thankful for your stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!