Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lots to Show You

Ok this is another catch-up post. November was as crazy as October and I got behind on my blogging. But the good news is both Mom and Sharla are home. Things are still a little crazy, but much less so now that I don't have to visit two different re-hab facilities every day. Mom is doing really well, she is moving around with much more ease. Sharla is doing great as well, she is learning to do more and more each day. We are hoping to meet with the people about her "new foot" next week.

Now let me show you some of the goodies I've been making with JennCK Design's products. She has some really wonderful stuff and I have to say I LOVE her templates!!! If you are a template person, check out her stuff they are really wonderful. I'm going to start with the newest stuff first, because I love Dr. Suess, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas is my favorite Christmas story. And today she is releasing Who-Village at Ginger Scraps. There are four pieces to it, Who-Village Paper Pack, Who-Village Element Pack, Modern Style Templates Vol. 9 and Modern Style Templates Vol. 9. I love the colors and the slight quirkiness for these pieces.

My first layout is Tucker and Cooper with Max from the How the Grinch Stole Christmas. They weren't happy posing with him, and they didn't like him really at all. In fact we have to make sure he is not where they can get to him or they will take him and rough him up a bit. I used the modern templates for this one.

My second layout is using the paper inspired templates and features that goofy group...ohhh I mean Tom, Mecca, Callie and Cole. The photo was taken last Christmas. It is hard to get a good picture where all of them are serious. One or another is always making a face.

Ok now for some other layouts that I've not posted before. Autumn Walk is a beautiful fall kit, I love the colors because they are fallish, but muted at the same time. They work with all kinds of photos. I also used Modern Style Templates Vol. 4 and Modern Style Templates Vol. 4 because as I said I love her templates.
This one used Autumn Walk and the paper inspired templates. The photo is one I took of Angela a couple of years ago when we were at a park on a warm December day. I the yellow leaves behind her, they add great color to the photo.

The next one also uses Autumn Walk and the modern templates and features Zoey in the pumpkin patch. I was very sorry we didn't get to take the dogs to the patch this year, but it wasn't in the cards.

Timeless Traditions Paper Pack and Timeless Traditions Element Pack are what I used for the next layout featuring Sharla and Tucker. I was wanting a photo of Sharla playing on her iPad and Tucker just had to join the fun.

I love the kit Honor not only for the colors and elements, but for what it represents. I don't think we honor much any more and we really should. I also used Modern Style Templates Vol. 5. One of the biggest "honor" situations I've seen in a while is when the Jr. ROTC at Guyer HS honored veterans and that is when this photo was taken. I couldn't have been more proud of Cole and his unit.

That is is for today, but make sure you check out all the kits and templates, because you will definitely want to add them to your stash!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!