Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Template Temptation: Vol. 11

Happy Tuesday all, today I'm going to show you layouts I made with Digi-designs by Nicole's newest set of templates called Template Temptation: Vol. 11. They are a great mix of templates that are a great way to jump start your scrapping.

My first layout is Callie and Cole being silly after his graduation. I know I still can't believe he has graduated High School. He was just a baby yesterday, I swear!!!! I love the simplicity of this template, and yet it still makes a great layout.
My next layout features one Zoey Le'Rue otherwise known as Zoey Girl or Stinky Butt, depending on my mood. She ignores me when I call her Stinky, and I don't know why. She is such a spoiled brat.

Make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Template Temptation: Vol. 11 today (it is on sale for 30% off).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!