Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sea Life & A Freebie

Happy Wednesday all, I hope you're having a wonderful June. I don't want to wish time away, but I'm ready for fall. With the rain we've had the last couple of days, it is super muggy outside, which is no fun!!! But the good thing is I have more time inside to scrap!!!! Yeah me. And let's just say that Andrea of Scraps by Andrea has been very very busy this month. Part of it is because she is the designer of the month at Stuff to Scrap, and what that means to you is that everything in her store is 50% off this month wooohooo!!! Today she is releasing a new kit called Sea Life and it is wonderful. Great for you photos from the aquarium and so much more. She has packed this kit with so much goodness it isn't even funny!!!!

My first layout I did to show you how versatile the kit is. When I saw all the wonderful flowers I knew I wanted to do a layout with them. I used photos I took of Callie during Memorial Day weekend. She was in a feisty mood and was having a grand time irritating her brother.

My second layout I used some photos Sharla took several years ago when we visited the Dallas World Aquarium. We're going to have to go back soon. I love the "Dory" fishes.

I made the cluster from the first layout into a freebie for you. I hope you can find some use for it. Simply click on the preview and download and as always feel free to leave a comment.

Make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Sea Life soon while it is on sale for 50% off. Also Andrea has created a couple of add-ons to her kit It's About Time called It's About Time Again and It's About Time Again Cardstock and they are perfect for Father's Day photos. And they are on sale as well!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!